Friday, November 30, 2012

Back to Blogging


Hey there my beautiful ladies

It really was a very very long time since the last post. Being so busy with work kept me away from literally everything. 
this time I came back with some items that I recently got.


so lets get started







Starting from left to right...

#1


Chanel
LE VERNIS

08
PIRATE




 #2

Chanel
 ROUGE ALLURE

09
LOVER



^^^^
those couples are my favorite







#3


 Dolce Vivere
Capri


(this soap smells so good, fresh lemon)





#4


ARTDECO
Ceramic Nail Lacquer

285 >> the color is kind of clear with pink and silver glitter.
169 >> deep dark red.
157 >> pinkish purple.

I believe that this is a German cosmetic brand
when I first tried it, I fell in love with the colors they have but I've chosen three :*(  





 #5

Hala 
Eye Lashes

Style #007